Friday, October 21, 2016

Featured Photographer: Svein Nordrum

 
 

 

"I'm 57 years old and I live in Oslo, Norway.
I've always loved the outdoors, hiking, ice skating, cross-country skiing and cycling."







"I started out 10 years ago,
When I got my first DSLR I got pretty much hooked, photographing has since becoming a deep passion.

I photograph because I feel I have to, it´s an urge.
It´s kind of a visual hunt to find -something- that in some way or another gives me a creative fulfillment."








“I search for simplicity combined with something distinctive in the motif, environments which contains little visual noise.

“I try to have a consistent style in my photography, to express myself creatively.”








“To see is to forget the name of what you see.”
-Paul Valéry





(Interview by Carli Vogel)

No comments:

Post a Comment